GAS ALERT QUATTRO
Tel/fax. +39 070522896
Mobile +39 3201658351
BW Technologies by Honeywell have the maximum level of Atex Certificates:
1) "1G" for "ZONA 0" (also with LEL sensor mounted)
2) "European Performance Approval" (EPA) on
Multigas Detectors "Gas Alert Quattro", "Gas Alert Micro 5 IR" & "Impact (Pro)" -
ALL sensors are certificated, not only on Gas Monitors!
Per approfondimenti sulla Atex
GAS ALERT QUATTRO
Visual auditing, easy compliance
- Rugged and reliable, the GasAlertQuattro four-gasdetector combines a comprehensive rangeof features with simple one-button operation.
- With flexible power options, the GasAlertQuattro is always ready.
- The graphic LCD displays easy to identify icons that indicate operational information, such as bump test and calibration status for simplified on siteauditing.
- IntelliFlashTM provides continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance.
- Suited to a wide range of industrial applicationsincluding confined space entry, the GasAlertQuattro is fully compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system.
- GasAlertQuattro has ATEX European Performance Approval and MED.
Standard Package Contents
• Rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack withthree AA batteries
• Charger wall plug (with rechargeable batteryoption)
• Calibration cap and tubing
• Reversible screwdriver
• Manual, materials booklet and technical referenceguide (Multi-language CD)
Size 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7 cm (5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9 in.)
316 g (11.15 oz.) (with rechargeable battery pack)
338 g (11.92 oz.) (with alkaline battery pack)
Typical battery life AA alkaline:
14 hours (+68°F to 122°F /+20°C to 50°C)
20 hours (+68°F to 122°F /+20°C to 50°C)
18 hours (-4°F to +32°F / -20°C to 0°C)
Certifications and approvals
Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
American Bureau of Shipping ATEX: X II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4IECEx: Ga Ex ia IIC T4MEDX: European Conformity ATEX Performance approval EN 60079-29-1, EN 50104, EN 45544
Warranty Full two year (warranty including all sensors).
Option: Warranty extension to 4 years
(2 + 2 year extension of warranty is available at the time of purchase).
After 2 years, full maintenance will need to be done on the instrument (must be done by a BW Technologies by Honeywell Certified and Approved Service Provider) and the LEL and O2 sensors plus filters must be replaced.
This is provided as part of the extended warranty package.
The warranty extension applies to the instrument including all sensors with the exception of the battery.
For prices and details:
MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
TEL. +39 070522896 CELL. +39 3201658351
SCHEDA TECNICA CLICCA QUI