RAE SYSTEMS BY HONEYWELL BEST PID ON THE MARKET!
(SPECIAL PROMO SUMMER 'TILL 30 SEPTEMBER 2016: DISCOUNT 20%!!!)
The compact ppbRAE 3000 is a comprehensive VOC gas monitor and
datalogger for hazardous environments.
The PpbRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor with part per billion (ppb) measurement on the market.
Its photoionization detector’s (PID) extended range of 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from HazMat/Homeland Security and industrial hygiene to Indoor Air Quality and military applications. Important Notes about the PID >>>> click here
- Measures from 1ppb up to 10,000ppb
- 3-second response time
- Humidity compensation
- Optional Mesh Radio for ConneXt compatibility
- Optional built-in Bluetooth transmitter that transmits up to 2 miles with RAELink3 wireless router
- Sample pump draws from up to 100 feet
- Correction factors for more than 350 compounds
- Large display reports gas type, correction factor, concentration
- Rugged housing for harsh environments
- Sensor and lamp auto-cleaning
- Built-in flashlight
- Multi-language capability – up to 10 languages
- MIL-STD-810F certified rugged housing for harsh environments
- Patented PID lamp auto-cleaning
Convenient, reliable calibration kits
Calibrate your RAE Systems monitors effectively and efficiently and stay in compliance using our calibration tools and kits. In addition to the AutoRAE 2 and AutoRAE Lite calibration systems that deliver automatic bump testing, calibration, charging and data management, RAE systems offers a full range of accessories for automatic or manual calibration.Stand-alone gas cylinders range in size from 11 liters to 103 liters, and convenient multi-gas mixtures enable calibration of multiple sensors at once.
Calibration accessories can also be purchased as part of portable kits that include a variety of calibration gas cylinders with matching regulators and tubing, all inside a convenient carrying case, for efficient calibration in the field.
Choose from a wide variety of tubing options and demand-flow and constant-flow regulators, based on your needs.
- Stand-alone gas cylinders and portable kits
- Demand-flow and constant-flow regulators
- Cylinders range from 11 liters to 103 liters
- Single-gas and multi-gas cylinders
- Portable kits include gas, matching regulators and tubing, plus carrying case
- Wide variety of tubing options including Teflon tubing for “sticky” and corrosive gases